Monday, February 11, 2008

A Shout-Out To Alan Silberberg--and a Good Comment About Him

Mr. Silberberg has written a great post about our blog. Go over to his website (you can link to it from the Links on the left-hand side of this page) and find his blog to see what he says. Thanks, Mr. Silberberg!!

We also have a comment from Rowdy Roddy at the Guys Read blog about Mr. Silberberg:

Hey Guys,
Thanks for introducing me to Alan Silberberg and his new book. I used your recommendation and checked out his blog and website. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Pond Scum, it really looks like it would be right up my alley.Thanks again for introducing me to new authors. Keep up the good work.
Rowdy Roddy (Guys Read)

Hope you enjoy it, Roddy. Pass it around to the guys in your group and tell us how you like it.

Later,
Carl
PS--great trailer for the book!

No comments: