Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sad, Sad, Sad but happy on Literary Agreement!!!

Hello all,


It is with some shock and a bit of sadness I have to ask Jedi Master Zack to stop his petty personal attacks. If you go back and look at my earlier post you will see it was something I dug up prior to the Boys Rule Boys Read Blog. He reports that I have been demoted, which could not be further from the truth, and even altered the ancient Sith Reading Club poster I found. It is with great pride that I now reveal my Sith Master who taught me all I know. The Great and Noble Darth Daffy:







So Jedi Master Zack since we have found agreement in the most excellent "The Undersea Adventures of Capt'n Eli," I will forgive you of this slander on this occurrence. Just don't disrespect the Duck.


Peace all,


Darth Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YO...We need a mediator here! OR are we waiting for the Great and all powerful NANNAH..... to step in!
Certainly THE Carlman will save the day! Of course, if the guys want the most evil plan of the girls to succeed and allow them to divide and win........ I'm just saying........