Friday, December 14, 2007

We're Still Busy!

Carl once again. Busy today, so I must be quick. We have a new comment from Colorado Writer:

Tony is the coolest guy in kidlit! I'm partial to Firegirl, but I can't wait for THE POSTCARD.
Hi Tony!

Wow---Colorado is a long way to come to get your free book. Well, if you're ever in Charlotte, come on in to Imaginon and look up Bill or me. What sort of things do you write, Colorado Writer? Tony is a cool guy; I wish I could have spent more time with him here. I'm still in the middle of Kringle and sure hope I can get some time to read more today. It's getting better every chapter!
Someone gave me a dollar-store DVD for Christmas last year called Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. I'll tell you all about it sometime after I get to watch it.
Tell us about the favorite books you read in 2007!

PS--Colorado Writer sent us another comment today about Tony Abbott. He really is a good guy, isn't he?

I have way too many favorite books to list.I met Tony Abbott at the LA SCBWI Conference in August and he is just an inspiration.I took photos of him with his Golden Kite Award and we talked with him about my budding writing career.He is a wonderful man!

That's good of him to encourage a new writer. Have you had anything published yet? Let us know!

1 comment:

Stephanie J. Blake said...

I have way too many favorite books to list.

I met Tony Abbott at the LA SCBWI Conference in August and he is just an inspiration.

I took photos of him with his Golden Kite Award and we talked with him about my budding writing career.

He is a wonderful man!