Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Carlman, Carlman, Carlman????

Hello all in the land of Blog, it is I once again the darkest sith in the Galaxy--- Darth Bill!!!!! It gives me much pain (not really, I'm giggling quite a bit), that it appears the great, powerful, awesome and wise (giggle) Carlman has made, should I say it-- yes, yes, a MISTAKE!!!!!!
In his last post he responded to cyber kid's review as follows:

"The Wish Giver was a good book about Thaddeus Blinn and his strange wish cards. Stew Meat, Polly, Rowena, and Adam all by wish cards and all except Stew make wishes they regret.This a great adventure book.

Thanks to you too, cyber kid!! It's good to hear from you again! A lot of other people have been talking lately on other bogs about The Giver, so now I'm really curious."

Dude, Carlman, I must correct you. As I said it pains me very much (hahahahahhahah) but The Giver by Lois Lowry and The Wish Giver by Bill Brittain are totally different books. Sigh it really makes me so very sad to have to correct the great and wise Carlman (not, hahahahhahahahah).

So guys whose the smartest blogger in the land?

The Carlman (?????):





Or The Sith with the mostest, Darth Bill:






Sorry, but the truth must be told!!!!!!! Peace out all,

Bill

No comments: