Saturday, May 23, 2009

Non-Fiction Coolness

Hey guys, Master Jedi Zack here with a different book offering than I usually give around here. Today I would like to talk about some Non-Fiction, yup true books this time, who'da thunk it?!

The first book I came across here at the library is The Boy's Book of Survival: How to Survive Anything, Anywhere. This book is from the people who brought you the Dangerous Book for Boys (which I trust everyone has read!) and is the definition of AWESOME. This book will teach you how to survive tight situations like a school dance and even the Bubonic Plague. The Dastardly Darth Bill should even read this book for the How to Survive a Duel chapter!




The second book I think everyone should pick up is Are You Afraid Yet?: The Science Behind Scary Stuff. This book is all about ghost stories and why we find them so scary. Of course, being the grand Jedi that I am, I don't experience true FEAR like a Sith would, but it is still fun to learn about why people are frightened by things like King Kong and Bigfoot.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: