Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Michael Writes Again! And So Does StableGranny

Hey, reader guys, it's Carl with another great review from our good friend Michael:
Jumpman, Rule #1
Don't Touch Anything
by James Valentine
When Theodore Pine Four TimeJumps from Fifteen Billion and Seventy Three to Mil 3 (the present), he meets two kids of that time, Jules Santorini and Geneveive Corrigan, and the adventure is endless. They visit the future, the dinosaur age, and they get chased by Neanderthals! It's non-stop action, humor, and suspense as Jules, Gen, and Theo TimeJump again and again. But suddenly, Theo gets a cold, and parts of his body are disappearing and reappearing everywhere! Theo says that he can't go back to his time or else he'll wipe everybody out! What will Jules and Gen do? Will Theo survive? Find out in this constant page turner of a book. Jumpman Rule #2: Don't Even Think About is also available.

Thanks, Michael! The library has both these books, so come and take a look, guys. We also have a good comment form our friend StableGranny. She and I have emailed back and forth and she seems very cool. Especially since she loves horses. She commented on the cover for The Red Pyramid; let's hear what she has to say:



WOW, that is a cool cover. I might just become a boy book reader. Ha! I do read boy books trying to find ones my grandson Kane will read. If I talk about them then he wants to read them.

Yes, that is an extremely cool cover. Keep reading our blog if you want to find more good guy books. Or go to our Links on the left-hand side of the page. I know I've talked about this recently, but it's worth saying again. We've got lots of links to sites that talk about books boys will love. We also have a link to all the books that we and our reader guys have reviewed. It covers fiction (chapter books), graphic novels, paperback series, nofiction, and others. I've listed the title of each book, the author, and the date of the original review. (you can go to the Blog Archives on the left-hand side of the page, click on the triangle next to the year, and the months will drop down. Click on the trianlge next to a month and the posts for that month will drop down. You can find reviews that way) I need to update that list, though. I need to update it BADLY! Wow, I just looked at it and saw the date of the last book in the list. Wow! I've been slack! Well, I know what I'll be doing this week!

2 comments:

CoffeeShopBloggers said...

I have a book list called Favorite Books for Reluctant Boy Readers but some of my readers said it was good for enthusiastic readers as well. I'd love to share. Please go to http://pragmaticmom.com.

pragmatic mom

Iron Guy Carl said...

Take a look, everyone! It's a good list.