Monday, October 18, 2010

"We Now Resume Our Regularly Scheduled Erec Rex Reading"

It's no secret that we're busy at the library these days. That's good because we're serving a lot of people. That's bad becuase I don't get a lot of time to read. Even at home, I'm busy and don't get as much time to read as I'd like. That's why I didn't finish Erec Rex: The Three Furies by the great Kaza Kingsley when I had it back in August. Time ran out and I had to check it back in. That was bad because I wasn't done but it was also good because, as soon as I checked it in, it went out on hold to someone else. That means there are more Erec Rex fans out there! That's good because I thought for a long time that I was the only one in Charlotte. So if you're a fan also, send in a review and let us know how much you like these terrific books. Anyway, I'm determined not to let this happen this time, so, once again, here's what I plan to do:
Yes, even at lunch:

Won't be hard to do--the story's really getting good. Erec has been captured by King Augeas, the Nightmare King, and trapped in his realm. Shudder!! It's--it's--wow, it's really scary there and I hope he can get out! Stay tuned, readers!

No comments: