Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Blast From the Past--Fangbone!

Greetings, reader guys all across the reading world. Every once in a while, when things are really busy, I like to write a post that features something I read some time before. I call it a Blast From the Past and today I'm going to feature a graphic novel series that I really enjoyed and I have no doubt that you'll like them too. It's called FANGBONE! THIRD GRADE BARBARIAN by Michael Rex.

Now, come on, guys--how could you NOT want to read something with that title?? Just look at that cover and tell me you don't want to run to your local library and check out a copy! And that's just the first one. There are two more--The Egg of Misery and The Birthday Party of Dread. This series has it all--an evil wizard (the story revolves around his evil big toe), razor dragons, science fair projects, monsters at birthday parties, school bullies, friendships--and hot wings! So what is this series about? Well, the best way to find out would be to read my original review. Then, as I said, head over to your local library and find a copy. We have plenty! I could guarantee that you WILL have a great time reading these. So what are you waiting for? Go forth, eager ones, and check out FANGBONE!

No comments: