Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Some Things This Turkey Is Thankful For

There's a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving week. Here are just a few:

I'm thankful that the I finally got the latest Heroes of Olympus book. It's The Son of Neptune by the unbelievable Rick Riordan. I'm only three chapters into it, but WOW, is it terrific!!

I'm grateful that the next Cahills vs. Vespers book, The King's Ransom, comes out December 6.

And that the fifth Erec Rex book, The Secret of Ashona, comes out February 5.

I'm thankful for reader guys like Michael and Sammer who regularly write in and tell us about very cool books.

And I'm also thankful that we live in a country in which we can read the books we like without having to worry if someone will break down our doors in the middle of the night because of those books. It's not like that everywhere, guys. A lot of people in this world are not free to read and we shouldn't take it lightly.

OK, everyone, enjoy the day tomorrow and, if you're not too busy chowing down, tell us what YOU'RE thankful for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is A King's Ransom, not The King's Ransom