Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Head 'Em Up--Move 'Em Out!

Howdy, howdy, partners! This is the rootin' tootin' Iron Guy and I'm letting you that this here blog is pulling up stakes, rounding up the cattle, packing up the trunks and moving to a new ranch in the cyberworld.

The Iron Guy saddles up and looks boldly to the new blog location.
In other words, this blog is going to move to a new site.

Now don't worry, boys, I'm not going away. I'll continue to tell you about terrific books and graphic novels and audiobooks--it's just that this blog will be at a new location. Here's a link to the new post at the new location:

https://www.cmlibrary.org/blog/my-new-location

 From now on, you'll find me at:


So why are we doing this? Basically, our library system is trying to put all its blogs under one central location in order to provide better service and increase cybersecurity. (the cyberworld is a different place from when this blog started way back in 2007) But, as I said, don't worry. The Iron Guy will still tell you about great reads and the goofball humor you've come to expect over the years.

Saddle up then, all you cowboys (and cowgirls) and join me at the new location. See you there!

Join the great wagon trail to the blog's new home

No comments: