Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cowboy CARLMAN Moves to a New Ranch--I Mean, Branch

Well, hey there, all you readin' and ropin' cowpokes. This here's Cowboy CARLMAN with an announcement fer you:






That's right, pardners, I'm moving to the MYERS PARK BRANCH of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library system. With all the changes going on, they needed to move some cowboys and cowgirls around to different places. I was lucky enough to get sent to Myers Park branch in the old historic Myers Park area. It's a friendly little neighborhood library where all the patrons and librarians get to know each other, so I'll be really glad to be there. My first day will be next Tuesday, July 6. Come on over and say, "HOWDY!"

1 comment:

Ninja Librarian Bill said...

Happy Trails there Carlman and keep an eye on them there doggies,
Darth Bill