Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Erec Rex 4 Day!

Guess what today is? Come on, betcha can't. Not in hundred years, you can't. Nope, not in a thou...what's that? You mean it's EREC REX 4 Day? How did you guess--oh, the title of this post. Well, you see that today's a day worth getting excited about! It 's the release day for Erec Rex: The Three Furies by the amazing Kaza Kingsley. The Erec Rex books are some of my absolute favorites and you shouldn't miss them!! It would take too long to tell you all the great things I could about them, so go over to the "Labels" section on the left-hand side of the page, click on "Erec Rex," and see for yourself. We won't get The Three Furies at the library today because it takes longer for us to receive and process books than the bookstores--but this also means it can't be too long before I see my very own copy!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

2 comments:

Kaza Kingsley, http://www.erecrex.com said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to go see it on the shelves at the bookstore!

I hope everyone enjoys the book.

Kaza :}

Iron Guy Carl said...

Thanks, Kaza! I hear you've writing finished book five. What an exciting time for you!