Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fried Worms at the Library!

That's right, guys--fried worms, right here at the Myers Park library next Monday, September 22 at 6:00 pm. Actually, we're hosting the movie How to Eat Fried Worms here this Monday night. My coworker, Miss Laura, will show the movie and I'll say a couple of words about this blog before she starts. As you may know, the Iron Guy thinks this is one of the great guy books of all time (see my original review here). I bet the movie will be good too. (although I've never seen it) I hope a lot of you reader guys come out and watch it. Be sure to call 704-416-5800 to sign up for it--we have room but space is limited. If you've never read the book, there will be copies to check out. And if you read a copy and send in a review, I'll give a prize out of our ultra-cool prize box. Hope to see you there!

By the way, you may bring your own drink. We'll provide a snack. Guess what it'll be??  Come on, guess.

Popcorn, of course!

What did think it was going to be????

No comments: