Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Return Comment of the Jedi

Hey all you Jedi and Sith across the galaxy (and especially you, Darth Bill),

Obi-wan Andrew has answered your challenge! Here is his latest comment:

Hi Darth Bill and Carl,
I haven't gotten around to reading the free book you gave me yet because I'm reading a book I checked out. It's called "Star Wars, Jedi Quest: The School of Fear" by Jude Watson. One of the Senator's sons is kidnapped, and Anakin and another padawan named Ferus must go to the school to gather information to save him. It's pretty good so far, and I think Star Wars fans would enjoy it.
Another series I like is "Andrew Lost". I started reading it when my mom found it for me at the library. I know there are at least 15 books in the series. I finished number 14 last week, and I'm searching for number 15 now. In number 1, Andrew and his sister, Judy, and his robot, Thud, are normal sized people. It's Show and Tell at school, and Andrew builds a shrinking device to shrink garbage. But it backfires and shrinks him, Judy and Thud! Some of the other really good book titles include: Andrew Lost in Time, Andrew Lost in the Garden, Andrew Lost in the Ice Age, & Andrew Lost in the Garbage. I think the funniest one is Andrew Lost With the Bats. They are stuck in a bat cave and Thud gives out information that Judy doesn't like. The more you read, the funnier it gets! Have a great July 4th holiday, and if you're not the driver, then read in the car!
Obi-wan-Andrew

PS Darth Bill--
The Sith will never overcome the Jedi.

So what do you think, all you Jedi and Sith and readers? Got any favorite Star Wars books? Have you read the Andrew Lost books? Any other favorite reads?

No comments: