Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Shout Out

The Iron Guy would like to give a great big shout out to the fourth-graders at Metrolina Regional Scholars Academy. They sent in a whole lot of comments yesterday and I was very glad to get them. Normally I'd try to write a post to include all of them but there are so many comments that I couldn't possibly include them all, so I'll just direct you to look at these posts and see what those guys and girls had to say:

Iron Guys' Top 5 for 2011 (they sent in a bunch of comments for this one)

SAMMER Starts the Year Right

The Iron Guy's New Year's Resolution

Thanks, everyone! Keep reading and writing and commenting!

2 comments:

sarahrocks85 said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm sarahrocks85 from that fourth grade class and I just want to ask, but.... is the girls reading blog have a open position? I do have a blogger account, and I made this a comment because I am not the only girl who wants to not type boys....... you know. ( Not true ).

Iron Guy Carl said...

I'm not sure which girl's reading blog you mean, sarahrocks85. The library used to have one but the person who ran it got laid off a couple of years ago. Does it still show up?