Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back From the Beach With a New Comment! And the Answer to Mystery Mel!

Hey gang, I've just come back from North Myrtle Beach and had a great time. There are no Sith on that beach, as Darth Bill had on his, but they do have some great places to eat. The force is so strong in that magical place that your food will prepare itself, as you can see by this picture:


When I got back, there was a new comment from Hockey-sniper. Here it is:

I read a book called No Howling in the House by Mercer Mayer. It is about this one wolf and he had his mom's magic and the sister had her dad's howl.

I'm in second grade and live in Hawaii. I want to see a picture of Darth Bill wearing a dress!

Well done, Hockey-sniper! I really like books by Mercer Mayer. There's a good one that Mercer illustatrated called Everyone Knows What a Dragon Looks Like by Jay Williams. The story is exciting and Mercer's illustrations are fantastic. Now, to make it official, Hockey-sniper, are you a Jedi? We have to know before Darth Bill puts on that dress. If you are, then we need only 2 more Jedi to write to us by September 10!

Speaking of the force, I have to let all of you know that Lord Vader got it right--Mystery Mel is indeed a girl. The force is really strong in him to figure it out. In fact, she's Melanie, one of our fellow coworkers here at Imaginon. She wanted to comment on our blog and I didn't see anything wrong with that as long as she told us about books boys like. What do you guys think?

Let us hear from you, especially all you Jedi readers!

No comments: