Thursday, July 9, 2009

Star Wars Camp, Episode II

Hey, fellow citizens of the galaxy, it's Carl and we had a great time today at our second Star Wars Camp here at Imaginon. We started with my good friend and cool guy John Austin talking about the science of space travel: Then we made paper-airplane starships:.







The Imperial Armada prepares its TIE fighters...











...while the rebel forces gather their X-wings.










The assault is launced!






Luke's ship approaches the Death Star alone!





We had a really great time! Hope you can come to our Grand Finale on July 30. (Registration begins at 9 am on July 16. Call 704-416-4630 to register)

1 comment:

Lord Vader said...

I'm sorry I missed this one, it looks like it was fun. It's been a long time since I blogged, but I have two I have three I want to review. I read "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" Both had good battle scenes - I liked the Half Blood scene better though. I didn't like that 2 characters I liked got killed though (I won't say who they were, but I was so mad). I also read "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Demigod Files" This one I really liked. I like how Percy can appear cool and calm even when he is scared. I liked the interviews and well as all the stories. It was nice to have something to read while waiting for the next Percy Jackson book.

Mikie (a.k.a. Lord Vader)