Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Return of Lord Vader

Hey, one and all, it's Carl. Hope you had a good weekend. Did anyone do anything special for Veteran's Day? We have a new comment from our old friend Lord Vader:

This is Mikie, a.k.a. Lord Vader. My power had been weakened over the past few months. But now I have returned. I just finished Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Sea of Monsters. It is a great sequel to the Lightning Thief. There is a fight with a cyclops. Also a ghost crew on a Confederate ship. Posiaden (I know I spelled that wrong) adds his help again as well as a not so welcome appearance by Percy's biggest enemy. There is a great surprise ending and I can't wait to read the third book.

Good to have you back, Lord Vader. I heard you had to spend some time in the regeneration chamber. He's absolutely right about The Sea of Monsters. It's one of the best things I've read in a loooooong time! So go out and get it, guys!

No comments: