Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our First Response to the Game!

Hey, gang, one of our friends, Andre the Giant, from the Guys Read Blog has written to us about our Pick-the-Star-for-The-Lightning-Thief-Movie game. Let's hear it:

Hey guys, I'm from Guys Read and I really enjoyed the game. I think it would be interesting and pretty funny to see Hulk Hogan play Ares. Especially in the part where he is in the swordfight with Percy. I think it would be cool to see Freddie Highmore play Percy because of the poor and unaccomplished feeling he gives you in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie, and Annasophia Robb as Annabeth because of her go-get-'em attitude you get from her on film. Thanks for making the cool blog!

I'm with you, Andre! I could see Hulk Hogan in the water, threatening Percy and slashing with that sword. I must confess that I haven't seen the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie, so I'm at a loss. Same thing with Annasophia Robb. Sound like good choices, though. All right, who else has some ideas?
Carl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Andre,

I actually think I agree with you. I think it would be hilarious and perfect at the same time for Hulk Hogan to play Ares. I think he's the perfect one for the character. I don't know if I agree with the Charlie & the Chocolate Factory actor part, though. But, I don't have any suggestions for that, so you beat me out, there. I can't say anything about Annasofia becuase I've never seen her movies or films. Anyway, I like the Hulk Hogan idea!

Fellow Blogger,
Hacksaw Jim

PS Guys Read Forever!!!