Thursday, January 21, 2010

We can't stress it enough, this book is awesome


Hey there guys, Master Jedi Zack here again. I know Bill and Carl have both talked about this book, so I'm only going to say that I just reread Lost Worlds and it is AWESOME! Be sure and pick it up, it is a great read.

Second, I wanted to let everyone know that the Bruner's stopped by the Matthew's Branch Library and told me that I had to read the first Dragon Slayer's Academy book. So that is what I'm going to do, and you should too.

That is all for now, I need to get back to making sure that Evil Sithy over there behaves.

2 comments:

Jaymie said...

The Dragon Slayer Academy books are fun. I think you will like them.

Iron Guy Carl said...

I read the first one a long time ago--back in Set. of 2007, in fact. I liked it a lot. Check out my original review:
http://jaja-cas.blogspot.com/2007/09/too-bad.html
You'd enjoy that book, Zack. And tell the Bruners to write to us sometime!