Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a Busy Weekend! And a Review! And the Discussion Is Still Going!

Wow! This blog has been getting a workout this weekend--two posts from me and one from Bill. Now we have a comment and review from our old friend Mikie, aka Lord Vader. Plus, he's continuing the discussion we've had on 7-1 and 7-7 about Percy Jackson and Annabeth.

I just finished "The Battle of the Labyrinth" by Rick Riordan and I loved it. I liked this book even better than the other three (they were great also though). I loved the battle at the camp and all the action that came with it. I think Percy should be with Annabeth. They have been through a lot together and know what kind of life a child of a god or goddess lives. They are always having to deal with monsters so they can relate to each other. I can't wait to see what happens to him now that he is 15 since the prophecy is suppose to affect either him or possibly Nico (but most likely him) when they turn 16.

Mikie (a.k.a. Lord Vader)

Thanks for the good report on The Battle of the Labyrinth. I really liked that book. As I've said, I've got some ideas about what will happen with PJ and Annabeth, but I'm going to wait until we hear from one more person until I tell you!


What'll happen to Grover and Juniper?


Carl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you Lord Vader!
I completely agree with you that Annabeth and Percy should go out. That reasoning just backs up my opinion that Percy should date Annabeth instead of Elizabeth.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan from Guys Read