Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dragonslayer Flies!

Wow! This guy is quick! No sooner had I posted his review of Erec Rex: The Monsters of Otherness than I got this one about a very cool paper-airplane book:

Dragonslayer here,
A few weeks ago at Imaginon, I made a paper airplane with some other kids. Mr.Carl showed us how to make them. Then we flew them in the library! I checked out a great book called "The kids' guide to paper airplanes" by Cristopher L.Harbo. I made a bunch of them. My favorite is the Angry Finch airplane. There are also instructions for a circular airplane called the Space Ring.The book as many impressive airplanes including one called the Huntress.It looks like an eagle.Check it out for hours of flying fun!
Thanks, Dragonslayer! He's right--these planes are impressive and they surely do FLY!! Get a copy of this book and find out. And I'll let you all know when I do this paper-airplane program again. It was fun!
Carl

No comments: