Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Did you hear?!?! also more on Evil Ellen

Hello all, Master Jedi Zack here again,

I just found out today that there is going to be a Percy Jackson movie!!! Maybe I've been to busy fighting the evil Sith and this is old news, but it is new to me and makes me very happy.

I've been following the drama that is the ImaginOn Boys Reading shelf and I thought I would put in my two cents. I have to agree with Bill (yes I know, I'm agreeing with a Sith), it must have been The Evil Ellen. We all know that she wants to destroy the Boys Rule Boys Read blog and only have girly books all over the place. Also, I went to library school with Ellen, and she is not to be trusted. Here is photographic evidence of how Ellen will even take to costume wearing to get away with her evil deeds.

I know I am going to pay for this, but the world must know just how low The Evil Ellen will sink!

Bill and Carl, beware and make sure she stays away from the shelf!!! I'll help you in anyway I can.

p.s. Ellen, please don't hurt me!

2 comments:

teacherninja said...

Oh Master Jedi Zack, she's gonna get you man. Better watch your back or you'll be doing a Fancy Nancy storytime before you know it!

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!!!!
You are sooooo going to regret printing that photo! Better find a VERY good place to hide!