Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A GIRL Writes In!

Hey, wait a minute---a GIRL has written to us???? What gives? Well, I guess there's nothing wrong with that, as long as she tells us about a good book. Let's hear what our new friend Melanie has to say:
Melanie has left a new comment on your post "Cyber Kid Speaks Yet Again!":

I don't know if you've heard of this ridiculous book that Brandon Sanderson put out. Listen to the silly title: Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians. He is claiming it is truth being published as if its fantasy. I think we all know that the idea that librarians are evil is just silly, right? I mean, really, I've never abducted an oculator and tortured them with papercuts. Please.
Sincerely, Your local evil, I mean good, librarian.

This book does sound good. Alcatraz is the name of the main charactrer. Actually, I know Melanie--and some of you do too. She works here at Imaginon with Bill and me and she's pretty cool. Here's a picture of her with Darth Bill, aka Captain Jack Bond:

Like I said, she's pretty cool. I think we should make her an honorary guy. What do you think?

Carl, another non-evil librarian (none of us are evil, except maybe Darth Bill and he's a part-time Sith)

No comments: