Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Can Hardly Keep Up!

You guys are writing in faster than I can post! This is great!!! Here's the latest from cyber kid 303:

I have not read all the Harry Potter books. I am in the middle of the third one, Prisoner of Azkaban. I have seen all the movies and I think the best is a tie between Harry Potter and the Sorcorer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The movies are really cool with the animations and special effects, but the books are better with more things going on. So far, I like the book Prisoner of Azkaban best.
I heard Darth Bill is sick and can't do the Beowulf program. I'm sorry he is sick.

Here are some books I really like.
Goosebumps books by R. L. Stine
American Chillers books by Jonathan Rand
Rotten School books by R. L. Stine
Captain Underpants books by Dav Pilkey
The Fudge series by Judy Blume
Judy Moody books by Megan McDonald
Hank Zipzer books by Henry Winkler
Choose Your Own Adventure series by R.A. Montgomery and Shannon Gilliganand
the Matt Christopher series by Matt Christopher.

I'm glad you like the Matt Christopher books. I like them too. I've never read the Fudge or the Hank Zipzer books, though, and you've made me curious.
Whew! Hard work keeping up with you all. Keep it up!!!
Carl

No comments: