Thursday, January 17, 2008

More From Cyber Kid

Hey, gang, this has been quite a busy day. I can't be too long today, so I'll post cyber kid 303's new comment:

Old Man's Cave By Jeff Smith is a good book because it is an action packed book about Fone Bone, Smiley Bone, & Phoney Bone who accidently go to a new city and there are many adventures. This is the sixth book in the series and this one is all about the war between the Flat Landers and the Rat Creatures.

I really liked Old Man's Cave, but then, I like all the Bone graphic novels. By the way, cyber kid came here today for a program about Norman Rockwell. Here's a photo:

Cyber kid and Will are neck-and-neck in the free T-shirt contest but I'll have to post the standings tomorrow. We're going to have some fun at the Heroes fest next Tuesday from 2-4. We'll have Guitar Hero, a place to get your body traced and design your own hero (or villain), a portable basketball goal to be a Basketball Hero, a knights vs dragons balloon sword area, and more fun stuff. Be sure to come!

Carl

PS--Darth Bill is back! I thought he was sick but I was wrong! Just wait until you hear his amazing story!

No comments: